Your feet have a direct impact on your entire body from the ground up. Much like the foundation of your home, your feet support the weight of everything above them. When a subtle problem develops in your feet a small change in the way you walk will cause a chain reaction in your posture and walking mechanics. These changes can put stress on joints higher up in your body, and can lead to more serious problems.
Dr. Michelle Urban is trained to prescribe and dispense foot orthotics to help correct your specific foot and body imbalances. Ask if orthotics may help you and your family today.
Use orthotic support for every walk of life.
Fascinating Foot facts:
- 25% of the bones in your body are in your feet
- The average person takes 8 000- 10 000 steps per day
- The average person will walk over 100 000 miles in their lifetime. That is more than 4 trips around the world
- Woman have four times as many foot problems as men and ill fitting footwear is the main reason for this
- More than 75% of people will experience foot problems in their lifetime